The Penbank Campus Early Childhood Program reflects our philosophy and provides an experiential learning environment where children understand the world around them through co-operative play, exploration and enquiry.
- To provide a program that will foster the individual development of each child.
- To develop the intellectual, social and emotional growth of the child through imaginative and creative play.
- To provide a stimulating environment that invites the child’s participation in all areas.
- To provide a caring and nurturing environment that will encourage independence and will build upon the child's self-esteem.
- To provide an open and friendly atmosphere that encourages active participation and communication with the child and their family.
The program incorporates daily sessions from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
Our 4-year-old program runs on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our 3-year-old program runs on Monday and Friday.