Staying up to date @ Woodleigh
Woodleigh is a dynamic, three-campus school. There is always something happening. New families might be wondering, how do you stay up to date?
We're currently developing a new App for families, which we hope to launch in Term 2. Until then, regular communication to families will include:
· ‘The Fridge Dweller’ – a hard-copy calendar posted to families at the beginning of term (also available online)
· Messenger newsletter sent via email every second Sunday (weeks 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10)
· Once-per-semester Namalata, our Woodleigh Community Magazine
- For learning updates, Junior Campus families will be kept up to date via Seesaw; Senior Campus families will be updated via SEQTA. There will also be an opportunity to meet with your child’s teacher through Parent Teacher Interviews.
- Permissions for excursions, activities and camps will be issued via Operoo. Please ensure your child’s Operoo profile and medical information is up to date, as staff rely on this information to keep your child safe and well.
We like to keep our socials super-social, bringing you the low-down on all the latest goings on our Minimbah, Penbank, and Senior Campuses. If you’re not already following along, join our online community on your preferred platform via our official Woodleigh School channels:
When in doubt, never hesitate to contact your Campus Reception.