School policies cover every aspect of school life. Some of our most important policies are below for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please contact the Principal’s office.
If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please contact the Principal’s office.
- Child Responding and Reporting Obligations (including Mandatory Reporting) Policy and Procedures
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Enrolment Policy and Procedures
- Parents and Students Complaints and Grievances Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- (Student) Anti-bullying and Harassment Policy
- Anaphylaxis Management Policy and Procedures
- Anaphylaxis Communication Plan
The School has appointed Child Safety Officers across all of our campuses. They are provided annually with specialised training on child protection issues, mandatory reporting and their legal obligations. In working with all school staff and volunteers, they are known within our School as Child Safety Officers (CSO) to raise the importance, profile and facilitate the embedding of a culture of child safety. Our Child Safety Officers are often the first point of contact for all staff, students, parents and carers to raise child safety or child abuse concerns. They work collaboratively with the Child Safety Champion to ensure all concerns of child safety and child abuse are escalated, reported and responded.
Our Child Safety Officers can be contacted at any time to discuss your concerns and their name and contact details are provided regularly in our communications.
Child Safety Champion