Application for Enrolment
An Application for Enrolment form may be submitted at any time. The application is not binding, and enables your son or daughter’s name to be placed on the waiting list for the appropriate year and level.
No place is guaranteed until after interview and a Letter of Offer received by you and the Terms of Business and Student Entry Fee returned to the School. The application form must be accompanied by a payment of $100.00.
Student Entry Fee
A Student Entry Fee is payable prior to the commencement of each child at Woodleigh School. No place is considered reserved until the non-refundable Student Entry Fee is paid.
Entry to the School is available only to children with reserved places. A reservation will not be confirmed until a written offer of a place is made by the School and the Student Entry Fee has been paid.
The Student Entry Fee is a non-refundable amount of $900.00.
Woodleigh School Fees for 2022
3 Year Old
4 Year Old
3 Year Old
4 Year Old
| $9,665 |
|YEAR LEVEL||TUITION FEE||CONSOLIDATED CHARGE|
* The Tuition Fee and Consolidated Charge for year levels 3-Year-Old ECC to Year 11 will be charged in four (4) equal instalments (January, April, July, September) and Year 12 in three (3) equal instalments (January, April, July). Fee statements will be sent out two weeks before the commencement of each term.
A Building Levy of $695.00 per family will be charged in four (4) equal instalments.
- Tuition Fees for each academic year will be set by the School Board and notified to parents in the preceding year.
- The School Board reserves the right to alter Tuition Fees and Consolidated Charge during the course of the academic year. Any such increase shall come into effect 28 days after written notification of any such increase has been provided to parents.
- Further accounts will be issued during each year for costs and incidental charges that accrue during the course of each term, for example, costs associated with the Activities Program, Activities Weeks, Camps, and some other elective programs.
- ECC Minimbah Campus: The 4 Year Old program operates four days per week (currently Monday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm). The 3 Year Old program operates two days per week (currently Thursday and Friday, 9am to 3pm).
- ELG Penbank Campus: The 4 Year Old program operates three days per week (currently Tuesday to Thursday, 9am to 3pm). The 3 Year Old program operates two days per week (currently Monday and Friday, 9am to 3pm).
- Children commencing during term will be charged on a pro-rata basis for tuition only. The Consolidated Charge and Building Levy will be charged at the term rate.
- Sibling discounts: A reduction of 5% is given on Tuition Fees for the second child, 25% for the third child and 50% for the fourth and subsequent children who are at the School at the same time.
- A full term’s notice of withdrawal from the School is required, otherwise a term’s fees will be charged in lieu of notice.
Payment of Fees
Fee accounts must be paid by one of the following methods:
- Prepaid Yearly Tuition Fees - A discount of 2.5% is granted to any family wishing to pay the year’s tuition in one instalment. For the 2022 year, this payment is due for payment prior to Wednesday 15 December 2021. Please contact the Finance Office to organise the relevant paperwork.
- Payment in full within 14 days of the issue of the account. This payment may be made by BPAY, credit card or cheque.
- By eleven monthly payments (February to December) either by direct debit authority from your credit card or bank account, processed on the 15th day of each month. If you wish to pay your account monthly, please contact the Finance Office. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 5971 6100. Applications must be received by Friday 21 January 2022.
Books and Stationery
Students at Woodleigh will be expected to purchase some of their basic textbooks and all of their stationery requirements, using booklists prepared by the School.
Music for Years 5–8 involves an Instrumental Program in conjunction with a Classroom Music Program. Outside of Years 5 to 8, charges for hire and use of instruments will be $57 per term. These charges cover depreciation and maintenance. Where students provide their own instruments there will be no instrumental charge.
In addition to compulsory Music education classes and ensemble playing as part of the normal weekly school timetable, we can offer private tuition in the following:
- Piano A piano should be available at home for practice.
- Guitar All styles.
- Percussion Tuned and untuned percussion including Drum Kit.
- Strings Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass.
- Woodwind Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone.
- Brass Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Euphonium, Tuba.
- Singing Contemporary or classical style.
- Theory/Aural skills General skills and/or exam preparation.
Instrumental lessons are charged a full term in advance.Instrumental lessons can commence throughout term at any time. If commencing mid-term, the first term’s fees are charged in arrears.
The cost of tuition at Senior Campus will be:
$60.00 per 40 minute individual lesson.
$39.40 per shared 40 minute lesson.
$90.00 per 60 minute individual lesson.
The cost of tuition at Minimbah and Penbank Campuses will be:
$45.00 per 30 minute individual lesson.
$29.80 per shared 30 minute lesson.
$58.00 per term (depending on availability)
Withdrawal From Lessons
If a student is not continuing individual music lessons, written notice must be provided to the Music Administrator by the end of the fifth week of that term. Please email email@example.com. The school will send a reminder each term asking for notification should you wish to discontinue lessons. If we do not receive notification in the given timeframe, lessons will be expected to continue and charged until the end of the following term.
Parents will be billed on their fee account each term.
Students will be charged for missed lessons unless 24 hours notice of absence is given.