School Sport Victoria Team Online Registration Process - 12 Years and Under
Registration to trial for AFL (boys and girls), Netball, Soccer, Hockey, Rugby and Basketball for state teams has traditionally started with nominations through their school to attend district trials. School Sport Victoria (SSV) has advised that this process has now changed to an online registration process. District trials will no longer be held.
The SSV website www.ssv.vic.edu.au provides important information and a video on the process as well as application forms and must be visited.
Key points include:
- Parents must consult with their Sport Teacher/Coordinator at the school to ensure their child has a high skill level to trial and represent their school.
- It is imperative that teachers will decide on your child’s capability of representing their school at a state level before registering online.
- This discussion with the school Sport Teacher is necessary as all students MUST get the Sport Teacher/Coordinator and the Principal signature on their registration form prior to attending a trial.
- The Eventbrite ticket, application form signed by the Principal and Sport Teacher/Coordinator and proof of payment must be handed to the Division Trial Coordinator on the day of the trial.
- Applicants will be notified of arrangements for the Division trial once registrations have closed.
Registration for Division trails close on Friday March 1 2020
Excited for all the sports to come.
PE and Outdoors Co-ordinator – Penbank Campus