Parent Teacher Interviews – July 2019
Parent/Teacher Interviews will be conducted for 4yo ECC, Foundation and Year 2 to Year 6 on Tuesday 23 July and Wednesday 24 July (Term 3, Week 2).
Interviews will be held in Pathways.
Interviews will be of 15 minutes duration.
To book a time with class teachers, you will need to access our internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher Online (PTO). The system is ready to take appointments now.
The system will allow you to book an interview time that suits you best from any internet-connected computer or device. If you have any issues connecting, you may contact Kerrie in the Minimbah Office on 9788 6488 to make an appointment.
Please access Parent Teacher Online as follows:
- Click on this link to access PTO
- Go to the School’s home page: www.woodleigh.vic.edu.au
- You will find a link to PTO under the Minimbah tab (Parent Resources) on the home page
- Click the Parent Teacher Online (Minimbah)
- Obtain your PIN/password as instructed on the PTO homepage.
Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and download the PTO App. You will need to enter our unique school code which is 48990 to access the Minimbah Campus PTO.
Full instructions are provided to you after login. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your child/children.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those time slots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up until 11.00pm the day before the interview.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a time slot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this time slot, it will not be available, and a message will be displayed to indicate this.
- If you encounter any problems using PTO, please contact us in the office, or via email at email@example.com.